Monday, August 23, 2010

Hands on Keepsakes

As you know, I am in search of all ways to preserve children's artwork. I came across Hands on Keepsake, a Canadian company founded by two moms, Sarah and Rachelle. They are based in Kelowna, BC. After a quick email, I was on my way in creating a silver charm pendant for my daughter's 8th birthday. I sent Rachelle a picture of Pinky.
Pinky is Maya's beannie bear. She came to us  as a gift when she was born. The bear who is more grey than pink is our third child. We have lost and found her in many places. When her brother opened the box, he was totally blown away. He declared that Maya was going to love it! Hands on Keepsakes creates silver and bronze charms using your child's hand print, foot print and your child's artwork . These charms can be made into a necklace, charm bracelet or a key ring.  Every piece is handcrafted and perfect for Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversaries, Birthdays!

It's easy! Rachelle and Sarah are great to work with and you will get an amazing product. Go to their Etsy store Hands on Keepsakes. As a Budding Artists reader you will receive free shipping. Just write them a message to say that you read about them in this blog and they will refund you the shipping! Isn't that great! Act now and find that special artwok. You will have a fantastic keepsake!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful write up Maria! I hope Maya loves her Pinky necklace...I enjoyed making it for her :)

    ReplyDelete